Monday, January 30, 2006

Spelling is Not Important

Can you raed tihs? i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

5 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Calyn said...

Mistr Jeem, I am disapointed en tha titl ov this post. Speleeng iz veri importent. :0) Of course, I'm just OCD about spelling, so I'll forgive you since it is pretty cool that you can read that paragraph.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Calyn, I didn't expect you to agree, but maybe someone (Todd?) will agree.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Daniel,
Actually, I'm in El Paso (about 700 miles from Waco). Our son (and Tamara, of course) are in Waco.

I know from your blog that you are really swamped with school and everything. I think the first year of college is really the hardest because of adjusting to all the new things. Keep updating your blog (when you get a chance) so I know what's going on.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I'm with you Mr. Jim. I am a horrible speller...always have been. It was bad in elementary school, though, because my mom is a teacher and she would get so frustrated that I can't spell...I think at this point she's lost all hope :o)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Had to reinstall my template lost all comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home